The Transformer / WorkMaster – a modular automation system
The concept consists of a free-standing changer unit which changes pallets between a magazine and the machine. As you can see, Transformer/WorkMaster is a flexible automation concept which suits most types of machines, and one in which the magazine configuration is matched to the individual requirements of each customer. The open architecture of the systems is a clear advantage of System 3R’s automation equipment.
The customer chooses the machine that is best suited to the particular requirements of the business, and a WorkMaster is added to it. System 3R is a universal link between machines of different makes and types. Always with the focus on flexibility and productivity.
- Modular system
- The robot can be used for milling-, grinding-, EDM-, WEDM- or measuring machines
- Possibility to load up to 4 machines
- Transfer weight is 75, 150 or 200 kg
- Max. workpiece dimensions 700x480x395 mm
- Servo technology
ID System, drying station, longer X-axes 1500mm, several grippers.
Price starts at: € 95.000,=
- Transformer basic unit
- Loading station
- Cell software for single piece production
The compact basic unit can easily be installed to all kind of machines. This unit can grow with the needs and demands of your costumers. Add magazines or other options can be done at any time. The big advantage is that it can grow with the needs from the market. Loading up to 4 machines is possible within the 300 degree C-axes of the robot.
- Transfer weight 75, 150 or 200 kg
- The X-, Z- and C-axes are equipped with AC motors with integrated controls
- Stroke X-axes 1250 mm
- Stroke Z-axes 1400 mm
- C-axes 330 degrees
- 6 Bar, 150 liter/min.
- Small footprint through telescopic arm
The standard magazines can be added easily and very flexible into the new or existing cell. The stable magazine allows heavy weights up to 1200 Kg per magazine. You can add always more magazines in the future. Features:
- Standard 5 levels
- Max. weight per level 150 kg
- Max. weight per rack 1200 kg
- Max. pallet dimensions 700×480 mm
Optional: Loading door, loading station, more levels.
|Rotary magazine||Full rack||Half rack|
Station for the preparation of work pieces. the station has a door and side guards. Fencing is not needed. The station can be controlled by the hand box of the robot. A chuck is not included.
- Max. work piece dimensions 450 x 450 x 450 mm
- Max. weight 200 kg
- Collection tray for oil and flushing liquid
- Prepared for chuck installation, including foot control and pneumatic connections
Manual indexing unit, 4×90° with locking device, fixed ID-antenna.
WSM – WorkShopManager
User-friendly Cell Management Software
- Necessary data is entered quickly and in a structured manner.
- Quick, precise overview of the entire process chain
- Increased flexibility: The order of priority can be changed at any time.
- Simpler, safer preparation of automated cells
- The risk of errors due to the human factor is minimized.
- Increased process security
1 Preparation – WorkCenter
- Create an order
- Assign operations and NC programs
- Retrieve offset values
- Release the order for production
2 Execution – CellManager
- Manages the pallet ID codes and magazine positions
- Creates priority lists
- Automatically starts available jobs in the order of the priority list
- Updates the information in the database with the status and machining times of individual orders
3 Monitoring – CellMonitor
- Display status of all cells
- Display status of individual machines and processes
- Statistics – WSM Statistics
- Retrieve and analyze cell utilization data
- Retrieve and analyze order data
More information, see Software