GPS70-120, fix reference system for small machines
- IF YOU WANT TO COMPETE in the global manufacturing industry, you need to study every aspect of efficiency.
- The important thing is to get the maximum number of machine hours out of every machine. The machines generate revenue when they are producing – and only then!
- A reference system which reduces setup times to a few minutes – One Minute Set-up.
- Macro with references of cemented carbide which give unsurpassed wear resistance and life.
- A system that minimises the throughput time, and which, thanks to its accuracy, practically eliminates rejects.
- A system that increases flexibility and profitability.
- A system that increases competitiveness and ensures the success of its users.
- Max. work piece weight 20Kg
- Clamping force 3.000N
- Repeatability <0.002mm
- High accuracy
- High stability
- Maximum product size 80×80 / 150×150
C198700 GPS70 Pneumatic chuck automation
- Dimensions: Ø99 x 22 mm
- Mounting: 6x M6 screws (fits on flange C188730)
- Releasing: pneumatic, 6 bar
- Required air pressure: 6 bar
- Z-supports cleaning: yes.
GPS7-120 chuck references
- Material: stainless steel, hardened
- Height: 47 mm
- Construction: 2-piece, form-fitting design
- Accuracy centre bore: 0.002 mm/0°
- Parallelism with system axis: 0.003 / 120 mm