Macro Magnum, fix reference system for small sized machines
- RAPID CHANGES in today’s consumption patterns must be met with manufacturing methods which give profitability even with short runs.
- Shorter runs mean frequent setting-up, so that setting-up times are becoming increasingly significant in terms of the financial results.
- Every minute of setting-up time that can be converted to active machining time means lower costs. So minimised setting-uptimes lead to higher productivity, greater flexibility and therefore increased profitability.
- Macro Magnum is a further development of the patented Macro system.
- The powerful clamping force and the position of the reference surfaces far away from the chuck centre provide a stability and accuracy that are ideal for applications with powerful machining forces.
- Max. work piece weight 100 Kg
- Clamping force 16.000N
- Repeatability <0.002 mm
- High accuracy
- High stability
- Maximum product size 250x250 mm
3R-SP29828 MacroHP Pre-set chuck
- For pre-set station outside machine
- Embraces drawbar 3R-605.1 and 3R-605-2
- Manual lock
- Able to mix Macro and Macro Magnum pallets
- Weight … Kg
Macro-Magnum system built on 5-axes machine
3R-90964 Manual chuck adapter, MacroMagnum-Macro
- Requires drawbar 3R-605.2 or similar
- Recommended clamping torque 6 Nm
- Permissable torque 135 Nm
- Clamping force 6000 N
- Weight 4.3 kg