Macro Junior, a reference system tailor made for a modern EDM technology
Automatic electrode changing and unmanned production.
The patented and compact Macro Junior system is intended mainly for small electrodes.
Unlike other Macro systems, in Macro Junior the chuck, not the electrode holder, has positioning tongues.
A design which means that the electrode holders can be supplied at a very attractive price.
The design with three reference points in the X-, Y- and Z-directions means that, despite any tolerance variations in the holder, the coupling repeats very accurately when it is locked with its screw connection.
- Clamping force 5.000N
- Repeatability <0.002mm
- High accuracy
- High stability
- Max. flushing pressure 15 bar
Macro junior in combi spindle of EDM machine
Ready to Run standard electrodes made of copper and graphite
- The stock range is matched to local preferences and ways of working.
- This applies to electrode materials, different grades of graphite and copper, and to dimensions.
- Contact your local 3R representative for further information.
- The Vällingby factory can supply holders with factory mounted copper blanks in sets of ten, as shown in the table.
Ready to Run electrode examples
Junior reference in spindle EDM machine