Delphin BIG, zero point clamping for large part manufacturing
- The newest member of the Delphin family ventures into new dimensions.
- This opens up entirely new approaches for production of large workpieces or production of large moulds.
- Delphin BIG allows the workpiece to be clamped outside the machine, thus offering major cost savings from reduced set-up times and enhanced flexibility.
- Delphin BIG is suitable for manual and automated applications.
- Work piece weight < 10.000Kg
- Centre distance 400-1000mm
- Clamping force 50kN
- Holding force 200kN
- Lift function: yes, 2mm
- Repeatability: +/- 0.005mm
C297320 Chuck built-on with flange
Please submit dimension diagram of the fixation holes. Note! at least 4 chucks per application
- Clamping force: 50.000 N
- Holding force: 200.000 N
- Material: stainless steel, hardened and ground
- Lift-off function: 2mm
- Accuracy: +/- 0.005 mm
- Dimensions: 240 x 240 x 97 mm
Delphin Big on 5-axes machine